I compete in distances ranging from 5km to 50km on track, roads, and trails. I qualified for the 2020 and 2024 USA Olympic Trials Marathons and won the 2022 USA 50km Championships.
- Marathon: 2:15:26 (Chicago 2019)
- Half-Marathon: 64:07 (RnR San Jose 2018)
- 10 km: 29:15 (Mt. SAC 2018)
- 5 km: 14:11 (BU Valentine Invite 2016)
- 3 km: 8:14 (NEICAAA Indoor Championships, BU)
- 6th at 2022 Firenze Marathon (Silver Label) - 2:17:07 (OTQ)
- Winner of the 2022 USA 50km National Championship
- 4th OA/1st American at 2021 LA Marathon - 2:21:42
- 73rd at 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials (Gold Label) - 2:21:54
- 28th at the 2019 Chicago Marathon (Major) - 2:15:26 (OTQ)
- 9th/1st American at 2019 Ottawa Marathon (Gold Label) - 2:22:10
- 7th at 2017 British University Cross Country Championships
- 8-time DIII All-American in Cross Country and Track (3k, 5k, 10k).
- Williams College school records in the 10k, 5k, and 3k.
Day in the Life
Watch what a day in the life of a marathon runner and Ph.D. student looks like!
Ally Bank Olympics Comercial
I’m shown as a guide for my friend, Newton.
D3 Glory Days Podcast
My first feature on D3 Glory Days was after my 2:15 marathon at Chicago, which qualified me for the 2020 Olympic Trials.
I later teamed up D3 Glodry days to use LACCTiC for fair and accurate rankings. I appeared on the podcast to help explain the website.